Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From WW Great Cooking Everyday
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot, dissolved in 2 tsp water
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil (dark)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Bring broth to boil in saucepan.
- Slowly add arrowroot mixture, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Remove from heat, stir in lime juice and sugar; let cool completely.
- Gradually whisk in the peanut and sesame oils , cilantro, and salt.
- Refridgerate the dressing in airtight container for up to 4 days.
This was awesome good and vegan. Although I made my own vegie broth, no arrowroot and sesame oil only-no peanut. Idid it a second time with soy milk and the 3rd time with vegan sour cream. thanks!! www.msorganicfarm.com