Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From WW Great Cooking Everyday
Make and share this Ww 2 Points - Lime Cilantro Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- Bring broth to boil in saucepan.
- Slowly add arrowroot mixture, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Remove from heat, stir in lime juice and sugar; let cool completely.
- Gradually whisk in the peanut and sesame oils , cilantro, and salt.
- Refridgerate the dressing in airtight container for up to 4 days.
This was awesome good and vegan. Although I made my own vegie broth, no arrowroot and sesame oil only-no peanut. Idid it a second time with soy milk and the 3rd time with vegan sour cream. thanks!! www.msorganicfarm.com