Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Make and share this Ww 2 Points - Layered Dip for Nachos recipe from Food.com.
- Combine refried beans, sour cream, salsa, and lime juice in a medium bowl.
- Spread evenly over the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate.
- Combine sour cream and taco seasoning. Spoon over bean layer and spread evenly.
- Pour salsa over sour cream.
- Spread to sides of pie plate.
- Sprinkle cheese over salsa and top with green onions.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Yum!! Addictive, too! I used smoked chipotle tabasco sauce instead of the taco seasoning, and no scallions. I dipped with baked scoops and also couldn't wait for it in the fridge. ;) Thanks for sharing!!
This was AWESOME and no one missed the fat. I will make it spicier next time (couldn't this time since the little ones were eating it too) but made these with jalapeno poppers and the fire from the poppers mixed with the great flavor from this was a GREAT combo! Love these low fat recipes that don't taste like it! A+!
This is a great lunch or snack. I made it when my 12 year old niece was here. She loved it and didn't even know it was low fat. Great recipe! Thanks for posting!