1/3 Photos of Ww 2 Points - Japanese Grilled Eggplant (Aubergine)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 medium eggplants, Japanese (about 1 lb. sliced crosswise on the diagonal into 1/2-inch-thick pieces)
- cooking spray (5 one-second sprays per serving)
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, freshly grated
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup scallion, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1Preheat outdoor grill, stove-top grill pan or broiler.
- 2Coat eggplant with cooking spray. (Note: If you can’t find any Japanese eggplants, buy regular eggplants that are small in size.).
- 3Grill or broil eggplant turning as needed until lightly charred and tender, about 7 to 9 minutes.
- 4Whisk soy sauce, lemon juice, vinegar, ginger and garlic in a small bowl until blended.
- 5Drizzle over grilled eggplant and sprinkle with scallions.
- 62 points per serving - Yields about 3/4 cup per serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 2 Points - Japanese Grilled Eggplant (Aubergine)
Serving Size: 1 (566 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.8
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 312.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.8 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar