Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
From WW site.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 lb fresh green beans (ends trimmed)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Combine sesame oil, honey & garlic in small bowl & set aside.
- Drizzle green beans with olive oil and sprinkle with salt to taste, and toss.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and roast beans in 450 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- remove from oven and spoon honey/garlic mixture over beans, toss and return to oven for 10-12 minutes (until beans are dark and begin to shrivel).
- Toss with sesame seeds and serve.
I loved these beans. The flavor was so good. The honey, sesame oil & garlic was awesome. The only think I have to say is keep tossing them while in the oven. Mine was borderline burnt. But still delicious. This is a keeper. Thanks for sharing.