Prep 10 mins
Cook 13 mins
From WW Online
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and shredded (red, white, or Idaho)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free chicken broth, reduced-sodium preferred
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and add enough water to cover.
- Set pan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- Boil 5 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add potatoes, paprika, salt and pepper; stir to coat.
- Sauté 2 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and vinegar and cook until liquid is absorbed, stirring frequently, about 3 minutes.
- 2 Points Yields about 1/2 cup.
These were a good WW dish, however they didnt brown like hashbrowns do. i really enjoyed them but not as hash browns if that makes sense. Will make again but call them shredded WW potatoes with vinegar/chicken stock:D