Recipe by mariposa13
From WW Quick Success Program Cookbook. May use red or green grapes, both are great in this recipe.
Top Review by Thorsten
Quick and easy to make. And the broiling add a malty falvour to teh sugar. Also the cream is slightly melted in 1 minute. The grapes will not get that hot. If you like the grapes hot, I would suggest to broil them 5 minutes, take them out and then add cream and sugar and proceed as described here. A very easy to make dessert. Thanks for sharing.
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse grapes with cold water and pat dry.
- Arrange 20 grapes into 2 seperate flameproof serving dishes.
- Spread 1 tbsp sour cream over each portion of the grapes and then 1 tsp of the sugar over each.
- Set dishes onto baking sheet and broil 3 inches from heat source until sugar melts and is carmelized, about 1 minute.
- Remove dishes from broiler and let cool slightly.
- 2 points per serving (20 grapes).