Recipe by mariposa13
From WW Online
Top Review by punkyluv
I was excited to try this, but i was dissapointed when i made it. Iam not sure if I did something wrong or if it was the angel cake I used(store bought from the fresh bakery)but it was a mess. the cake didnt roll out right and form a closed rectangle, there were gaps and like i said it was a mess. I did finally get it to roll up and was able to freeze it but it wasnt that great. Next time I think I will just have a small slice of the cake with the correct serving size of the frozen yogurt and a drizzle of the sauce. If anyone else tries it and figures out what I did wrong please let me know. Thank you.
- 14 ounces angel food cake
- 2 cups non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt (or flavor of your choice)
- 1 cup non-fat fudge sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place a large piece of plastic wrap on a flat surface.
- Slice the cake into 1-inch-thick pieces and lay it on the plastic wrap to form about a 10- X 16-inch rectangle. Cover with a second piece of plastic wrap and roll with a rolling pin to press cake pieces together.
- Place yogurt in microwave and defrost for about 1 minute to soften.
- Spread yogurt evenly across cake and roll up lengthwise; wrap tightly in plastic wrap and freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
- To serve, cut into 1-inch-thick slices and drizzle each slice with 1 tablespoon of fudge sauce.
- 2 Points yields 1 slice.