1/3 Photos of Ww 2 Points - Frosted Banana Bread Muffins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup unpacked brown sugar
- 3 large bananas or 4 medium bananas, mashed
- 2 teaspoons lemon peel, grated
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup golden seedless raisins
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Coat 24 mini muffin tins with cooking spray.
- 3Blend together oil and brown sugar.
- 4Beat in bananas, lemon zest, egg and egg white.
- 5In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- 6Gently stir half the flour mixture into banana mixture; stir in buttermilk, remaining flour mixture and raisins.
- 7Divide batter among muffin pans.
- 8Bake until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- 9Let cool in pans for 10 minutes before inverting onto a rack to cool completely.
- 10To make frosting, blend powdered sugar and lemon juice together.
- 11Drizzle over cooled muffins.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 2 Points - Frosted Banana Bread Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.6
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 8.9 mg
- Sodium 82.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g