Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
From "Top Secret Recipes, LITE!" Serve with strawberries or fat free whipped cream for a low-fat dessert!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package reduced-fat yellow cake mix (Betty Crocker Sweet Rewards)
- 3⁄4 cup cake flour (unsifted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons Butter Buds
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1 2⁄3 cups water
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed.
- Spray two 9x5 inch loaf pans with nonstick spray. Pour half of the batter into each pan and bake for 25 minute Using a knife, slice down the middle of each cake (about 1/2-inch into the cake). This will give the cakes the same look on the top as the original. Bake for an additional 20-25 min, or until the cakes are golden brown on top. Cut each cake into 13 slices.
- 2 Points per serving (1.7 ounce slice).