1/1 Photo of Ww 2 Points - Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies
From WW Online
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350º F.
- 2Coat an 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- 3Combine flour, 3/4 cup of sugar, cocoa and baking powder in a medium-size bowl; mix well.
- 4Add canola oil, water and egg whites; mix just until dry ingredients are moistened. Spoon and spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
- 5Combine cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla in a small bowl; blend well.
- 6Drop small spoonfuls of cream cheese mixture over brownie batter; swirl gently with a knife to create a decorative pattern.
- 7Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
- 8Allow to cool for 20 minutes before cutting into 16 bars.
- 92 Points per brownie.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 2 Points - Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.6
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.6 mg
- Sodium 30.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g