Recipe by mariposa13
From WW Online
Top Review by Aprille H.
I haven't eaten them yet, but just made them. When I plugged the recipe into Weight Watchers online to track my points, each tiny piece is a whopping 4 points. I would not even have made it if the points has been listed accurately. Maybe the recipe can be modified with less sugar to decrease the points.
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 ounces light cream cheese, softened (about 3 1/2 tbsp)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Coat an 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, 3/4 cup of sugar, cocoa and baking powder in a medium-size bowl; mix well.
- Add canola oil, water and egg whites; mix just until dry ingredients are moistened. Spoon and spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
- Combine cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla in a small bowl; blend well.
- Drop small spoonfuls of cream cheese mixture over brownie batter; swirl gently with a knife to create a decorative pattern.
- Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes before cutting into 16 bars.
- 2 Points per brownie.