Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From WW Online
Make and share this Ww 2 Points - Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Coat an 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, 3/4 cup of sugar, cocoa and baking powder in a medium-size bowl; mix well.
- Add canola oil, water and egg whites; mix just until dry ingredients are moistened. Spoon and spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
- Combine cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla in a small bowl; blend well.
- Drop small spoonfuls of cream cheese mixture over brownie batter; swirl gently with a knife to create a decorative pattern.
- Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes before cutting into 16 bars.
- 2 Points per brownie.
Good brownies! A nice sweet treat that you do not feel too guilty about. I did cut mine bigger so probably had more than 2 points, but being pregnant not really counting points, but this recipe will come in handy later! Made for Newest Zaar.