Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From WW site.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 11 ounces refrigerated breadstick dough
- 3 dashes butter-flavored cooking spray (3 sprays)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Coat large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Mix well and set aside.
- Unroll breadsticks and cut each in half lengthwise (to make total of 24 pieces).
- Arrange pieces on prepared baking sheet and coat with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle 1/4 t. of cinnamon-sugar mixture over each piece.
- Tie each piece into a knot.
- Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture over top.
- Bkae until puffed up and golden brown, about 15 minutes. Serve warm.
- Points figured for 2 knots per serving.
A quicky and easy fun snack to make w/ the kids. I actually just used a jar of cinnamon sugar that I keep on hand and didn't bother to measure anything. My younger child loved sprinkling the cinnamon sugar and my older one also loved to help knot the dough. Warm bread with a light cinnamon sugar taste--so yummy. ETA--when they say serve warm, listen. These were fun warm, but the leftovers weren't good.