Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
From WW Healthy Lifestyle Cookbook.
- 2 flour tortillas (6-inch diameter each)
- 2 teaspoons fat free butter substitute, melted, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- Preheat broiler.
- Arrange tortillas on nonstick baking sheet and brush each tortilla with 1/4 of the butter and sprinkle with 1/4 of the cinnamon.
- Broil 6 inches from heat source until bubbly, 1-2 minutes.
- Combine remaining cinnamon with the sugar.
- Turn tortillas over; brush each with half of the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Broil until cinnamon-sugar mixture carmelizes, about 1 minute.
- 2 Points per serving (1 tortilla).
I used 96% fat-free tortillas. These were great served with fresh fruit and vanilla yogurt.
Well, my first suggestion is that you watch your broiler very very closely because there is the potential for a LOT of smoke. (Yes, I know this from experience!) My second suggestion is that you check your tortillas because the ones I have are 4 points just for the tortilla so they would not have worked in this recipe. I ended up using whole wheat low carb tortillas, a little spray butter, and some cinnamon sugar. The one that survived the fire (I wish I was kidding!) was very tasty. I'll make these again but watch really closely! I enjoyed this with my banana cream and berries but it would be good on its own or with anything smooth and creamy (non fat ice cream or a really creamy smoothie?). Thanks!
I used low carb tortillas and sprayed with butter flavored cooking spray. Very tasty. Thank you.