Recipe by mariposa13
Top Review by Melanie2590
OH. MY GOODNESS. This is amazing! I just got back on Weight Watchers (have to lose the rest of that baby weight from my second child!) and this is now my favorite weight watchers recipe for sweets! I used a 1 ounce (small) box of butterscotch pudding and it was plenty. I was going to have this for dessert after tonight's dinner, but after I tasted this, I ended up filling up on it and not eating any dinner! :) This is definitely a keeper! Thanks for posting!
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- 4 large apples (Whatever you prefer, although I use Gala)
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 1 (6 ounce) boxjello fat free sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1⁄4 cup chopped peanuts (optional)