Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Make and share this Ww 2 Points - Caramel Apple Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- 4 large apples (Whatever you prefer, although I use Gala)
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 1 (6 ounce) boxjello fat free sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1⁄4 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- Cut up apples into small pieces.
- Add in all other ingredients (pineapple juice included) and mix.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- 2 Points per serving (1 cup).
OH. MY GOODNESS. This is amazing! I just got back on Weight Watchers (have to lose the rest of that baby weight from my second child!) and this is now my favorite weight watchers recipe for sweets! I used a 1 ounce (small) box of butterscotch pudding and it was plenty. I was going to have this for dessert after tonight's dinner, but after I tasted this, I ended up filling up on it and not eating any dinner! :) This is definitely a keeper! Thanks for posting!
Absolutely delicious!! Thanks you for sharing! I wasn't sure of the 6 oz. box of butterscotch pudding and used the 1 oz. size. This amount seemed to be plenty.
I feel like I didn't make the same dish here as others did. I followed the recipe exactly except for only making half the recipe. It looked nothing like the picture and wasn't all that tasty. I hope I don't wind up throwing it out. Sorry!