1/1 Photo of Ww 2 Points - Candied Sweet Potato With Pineapple
From WW online
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- 2Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- 3Place potatoes in prepared dish.
- 4In a small bowl, combine crushed pineapple, Splenda and cinnamon; add to potatoes and toss until well mixed.
- 5Bake, stirring after 30 minutes, until sweet potato mixture is bubbly, about 45 minutes. 2 Points yields about 1/2 cup per serving.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 2 Points - Candied Sweet Potato With Pineapple
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 62.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: