Ww 2 Points - Beef, Blue Cheese and Spinach Quesadillas
- In a small bowl, stir together beef and taco sauce.
- Lay two tortillas on a flat surface and divide beef mixture between them.
- Sprinkle each tortilla with half of cheese, spinach and red pepper flakes; top each with a remaining tortilla.
- Set a large, heavy nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place one quesadilla in skillet and cook until brown spots form on bottom of tortilla, about 3 to 4 minutes; flip and cook until brown spots form again, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove quesadilla to a large cutting board and cover to keep warm; repeat with remaining quesadilla.
- Cut each quesadilla into 8 wedges and serve. 2 points yields 2 wedges per serving.