Recipe by mariposa13
From WW Quick Success Program Cookbook. For a different taste sensation, spoon it into individual dessert dishes, cover with plastic wrap, and freeze until firm. Cook time is marinading time.
Top Review by justcallmetoni
Dessert was light quick and tasty, everything a points counting chef would like. I enjoyed the fresh banana flavor which worked especially well with fresh strawberries and black berries. The rum did not add much to the flavor and next time I would go ahead and omit, just a matter of personal preference. My one real problem was that the mousse never really set up and remained rather liquid. Even added additional 1/2 cup of whipped topping to no avail. Fortunately with the berries it still made a nice parfait. Thanks Mariposa.
- 3⁄4 lb ripe banana, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup thawed fat-free whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, combine banana slices, rum, and lemon juice. Let marinade 1 hour.
- Transfer to food processor or blender and process until pureed.
- Transfer to medium bowl, fold in whipped cream.
- Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and freeze.
- 2 points per serving (1/4 cup).