Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
Sometimes I do WW but mostly I just like points to keep things in perspective. Mushrooms are a great meat substitute and since veggies are free (in WW) you can pig out on them until you feel full! This a fast and hearty lunch when you've only got two points to spare. BTW, the two points are for the tortilla and the sour cream.
- 1 (4 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom pieces
- 1⁄4 onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper
- In a non-stick pan, dry-saute mushrooms, onions and garlic until carmelized. You can use some of the liquid from the mushrooms if necessary.
- Meanwhile heat tortilla in microwave for 15 seconds.
- Spread sour cream onto the warm tortilla and spoon mushroom mixture over. There will be a lot, you may want to use both hands to eat.
This was a nice good lunch. Dh came out as I was making it and asked for some, so I ended up only having half which was ok (though I would have rather had more!). Next time I will cook the onions first because they were not as soft as I would like. But a nice easy lunch using pantry staples. Thanks!