Recipe by CoffeeB
These are wonderful. And, any added bonus of being only 1 WW point a piece. Have TWO!
Top Review by Chef Pearson
This is misleading as being healthy. The serving size of 1 doesn't include peanut butter. Adding reduced-fat peanut butter in adds almost 1500 calories and 96 grams of fat. Thanks for a tasty treat but don't try and make it something that it isn't.
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup instant non-fat powdered milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 2⁄3 cup dried cranberries or 2⁄3 cup raisins
- 2⁄3 cup raw hulled sunflower seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, honey, powdered milk and lemon juice.
- Mix well.
- Add the cereal, dried cherries, and sunflower seeds and stir well.
- Have a small bowl of water on hand.
- Moistening your hands as needed, roll the cereal mixture into balls.
- Set on wax paper until the outsides feel dry to the touch, about 30 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature up to 4 days.