4 hrs 10 mins
karen in tbay's Note:
Received this recipe in an online newsletter from Weight Watchers. Posting for future
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix milk, cocoa powder and sugar over low heat. Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- 2Add the peanut butter stirring til the mix is melted.
- 3Stir in oatmeal and the oil.
- 4Drop 16 spoonfuls onto baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- 5Freeze for at least 4 hours and store in freezer.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 1 Pt Chocolate-Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.3
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 2.0 g