Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Received this recipe in an online newsletter from Weight Watchers. Posting for future
Make and share this Ww 1 Pt Chocolate-Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Mix milk, cocoa powder and sugar over low heat. Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- Add the peanut butter stirring til the mix is melted.
- Stir in oatmeal and the oil.
- Drop 16 spoonfuls onto baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours and store in freezer.
At first bite, I didn't think they were sweet enough.. but I have changed my mind. Hit the spot for my too-lazy-to-bake chocolate craving!
Not quite as good as the real thing, but they make a nice treat for when I want chocolate and peanut butter. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup.
A great simple recipe that comes together in no time, great for those chocolate cravings but still mildly healthy, toddler DD enjoyed these too!