I was given a bunch of apples and wondered what to do with them. I searched all of my cookbooks and found a similar recipe. I just changed it to be Weight Watchers "friendly". It tastes just like warm apple pie without all the guilt! I am going to try it over pancakes too!
- Peel and cut apples into chunks and place in a crockpot.
- In a small mixing bowl mix splenda, water and cinnamon.
- Pour over apples.
- Cook on Low setting for 4-5 hours stirring occasionally.
- Serve warm with Ice Cream or Cool Whip (I used Fat Free Cool Whip for 0 pts on Weight Watchers).
- 1 Cup= 1pt.
- Delicious and very filling too!