Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
From WW site.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground turkey
- 1 cup uncooked quick oats
- 2 medium egg whites
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium garlic clove, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄4 cups barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredinets, except BBQ sauce, in a medium sized bowl.
- Coat a baking shet with cooking spray.
- Shape meatball imxture into 60 1" balls and place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 until cooked through, about 25 minutes.
- Transfer meatballs into a chafing dish or crockpot to keep warm.
- Meanwhile heat BBQ sauce on stovetop or in microwave until hot.
- Pour sauce over cooked meatballs, toss gently and serve.
- Points figured for 2 meatballs per serving.