1/3 Photos of Ww 1 Point - Quick Berry Tartlets
From WW Magazine. You may use any kind of berries. The shells may be baked ahead or freezed ahead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 tablespoons low-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, diced
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter, diced
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
- 1To prepare shells, preheat oven to 350°F Spray 24 nonstick mini-muffin cups with cooking spray.
- 2Pulse the flour, cornstarch, sugar, and salt in a food processor. Add cream cheese, butter, and milk. Pulse until mixture forms into fine, damp crumbs. Press into a ball and knead gently a few times.
- 3Divide the dough into 4 pieces; then divide each one into 6 tablespoon size pieces. Gently press each piece into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared muffin cups. Make a few holes in the bottom of each cup with a fork. Lightly brush the inside of each cup with the egg yolk. Bake until golden along the edges (about 20 min). Cool completely.
- 4To assemble, spread 1 tsp pudding into each cooked shell. Top with berries. Just before serving, sift a light dusting of confectioners sugar over the tartlets.
- 51 Point per serving (1 tartlet).
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 1 Point - Quick Berry Tartlets
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.4
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 15.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared fat-free vanilla pudding