Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
From WW site.
- 1 large yukon gold potato, peeled
- 1 medium apple, cored and quartered
- 4 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 dashes cooking spray (3 sprays)
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- Shred potato and apple into medium sized bowl using the finest holes of a box grater or food processor, stir in onion.
- coat a very large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, heat over medium-high heat.
- Drop potato mixture by tablespoonsfuls into skillet and flatten each with the back of a spoon to make 20 2" latkes. (leave atleast 1 inch between each).
- Cook latkes until golden on first side, abotu 3 minutes, and gently flip with spatula.
- Cook until toher side is golden, about 3-4 minutes more.
- Carefully remove from pan onto serving plate, cover to keep warm and repeat with remaining batter.
- Top latkes with sour cream before serving.
- Serving size is 2 latkes and 2 t. of sour cream.