Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From internet user on WW online
Make and share this Ww 1 Point - Garlic Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Turn on broiler.
- Place bread on a cookie sheet.
- Spray each slice with 5 sprays olive oil flavored cooking spray.
- Sprinkle on seasonings.
- Put cookie sheet in oven.
- Keep an eye on your bread-depending on your broiler it could take anywhere from a minute to 3 or 4 minutes.
- **If you have a few extra minutes, try baking the garlic bread in a 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes (and then put it under the broiler for a few seconds to get a nice golden color) You can really taste the difference!