Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From WW online
Make and share this Ww 1 Point - Feta and Spinach Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Place spinach in a small saucepan with 2 cups of water.
- Bring to a boil over high heat and then cook for 1 minute; drain well.
- Place spinach, cream cheese, sour cream, feta cheese, 2 tablespoons of chives, lemon juice and pepper in a blender; puree.
- Taste dip and add salt if desired.
- Spoon dip into a serving bowl and sprinkle with remaining tablespoon of chives.
- 1 Point yields about 3 tablespoons of dip per serving.