- 4 cups spinach, fresh, chopped (about 2 oz)
- 1⁄2 cup light cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fresh chives, minced, divided
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon table salt (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place spinach in a small saucepan with 2 cups of water.
- Bring to a boil over high heat and then cook for 1 minute; drain well.
- Place spinach, cream cheese, sour cream, feta cheese, 2 tablespoons of chives, lemon juice and pepper in a blender; puree.
- Taste dip and add salt if desired.
- Spoon dip into a serving bowl and sprinkle with remaining tablespoon of chives.
- 1 Point yields about 3 tablespoons of dip per serving.