Prep 12 mins
Cook 1 min
From WW online
Make and share this Ww 1 Point - Feta and Spinach Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups spinach, fresh, chopped (about 2 oz)
- 1⁄2 cup light cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fresh chives, minced, divided
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon table salt (optional)
- Place spinach in a small saucepan with 2 cups of water.
- Bring to a boil over high heat and then cook for 1 minute; drain well.
- Place spinach, cream cheese, sour cream, feta cheese, 2 tablespoons of chives, lemon juice and pepper in a blender; puree.
- Taste dip and add salt if desired.
- Spoon dip into a serving bowl and sprinkle with remaining tablespoon of chives.
- 1 Point yields about 3 tablespoons of dip per serving.
Very good! I don't think I'll ever go back to the "non-feta" spinach dip.
This is very rich especially for being a WW recipe. I like it with whole wheat pita bread and veggies. Thank you!
yummy and super easy!