Recipe by Roni_C
These are VERY yummy AND they're only one point each!! They're from the Weight Watchers website.
Top Review by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
A nice spicy cookie, that isn't too dry despite being low-fat. I used light real butter and they worked just fine. I ran out of pumpkin pie spice so I used Recipe #107059. A great addition to my cookie tray.
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-calorie margarine, soft
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, not packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, on medium speed (or by hand), beat margarine with brown sugar until creamy. Add egg and vanilla extract and beat until light and fluffy. Mix in flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- Roll rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into powdered sugar. Place on baking sheet (spacing is'nt really important, but about an inch or two apart is good). Bake until golden, about 7 to 8 minutes. Makes 1 cookie per serving.