From ww magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a large soup pot or dutch oven over medium heat; add the onion and cook, stirring, until tender, 5 minutes.
- 2Stir in the ginger and cook 1 minute more.
- 3Add the tomato and salt; bring to just a boil.
- 4Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes are soft and juicy, about 15 minutes.
- 5Pass the tomato mixture through a food mill or sieve (to remove the seeds and skin) and return it to the pot.
- 6Allow to cool to room temperature.
- 7Stir in lemon juice and enough cold water to make 6 cups.
- 8If serving immediately, divide among 6 soup bowls and top each with 1 or 2 lemon slices.
- 9Or cover and refrigerate up to 2 days; let stand 30 minutes at room temp before garnishing and serving.
- 101 point per serving (1 cup).
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 1 Point - Cool Tomato Soup With Ginger and Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.5
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 206.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 2.1 g