Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
Here's a coffee drink for those on Weight Watchers who love those creamy iced coffee drinks.
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons instant malted milk powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 ounces light vanilla soymilk
- 1 tablespoon coffee-mate fat-free liquid creamer
- 2 ounces hot water
- 5 ounces cold water
- Put all dry ingredients in a 16 oz. glass.
- Dissolve in 2 oz. hot water.
- Add 5 oz. of cold water and a lot of crushed ice (or cubes).
- Top off with soy milk and coffee-mate.