Recipe by mariposa13
From WW Simply Delicious
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
I had a similar experience as KLHquilts. The oil was all soaked up by the mushrooms and the pan was dry when it was time to add the garlic. Because I didn't want to add the garlic to a dry pan, I went ahead and added double amount of vinegar with the garlic and thyme. I used 1/2 t. fresh chopped thyme. The mushrooms tasted great, but I am wondering if I will need to use more oil to bring out the flavor and aroma of the garlic. Thanks.
- 9.85 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 453.59 g cremini mushrooms or 453.59 g white mushroom, cleaned, stems discarded, and caps halved
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1.23 ml thyme
- 1.23 ml salt
- 14.79 ml balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Swirl in the oil, then add the mushrooms.
- Saute, stirring frequently, 1 minute.
- Add the garlic, thyme, and salt; saute until fragrant, stirring frequently, 1 minute.
- Add the vinegar and cook, strring often, until all liquid evaporates.
- 1 Point for 1/2 cup.