Prep 5 mins
Cook 34 mins
From ww magazine.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 1 quart shallow baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Halve the tomatoes then squeeze out and discard seeds.
- Place tomatoes cut side up in dish.
- Combine the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese in small bowl.
- Sprinkle over tomatoes and bake until soft, about 35-45 minutes.
- 1 point per serving (1 tomato half).
Thanks for posting this so I could try something different. These turned out good for my boyfriend and I. The recipe is a great way to get some veggies into our diets and the flavor was delicate. We enjoyed them and would try them again. I'd like to try mozzarella next time or a smokey blend of cheese.
This was wonderful! My dh and I ate 2 halves each, and we wished there was more! This will be a regular in our house this summer! After I scraped the seeds out, I then put the tomatoes under the faucet to get the rest of the seeds.
it was great! i even added some mozarela cheese and italian spices. However, make sure you get rid of all the seeds! thanks brittany