Recipe by mariposa13
From ww magazine.
Top Review by TreeSquirrel
Thanks for posting this so I could try something different. These turned out good for my boyfriend and I. The recipe is a great way to get some veggies into our diets and the flavor was delicate. We enjoyed them and would try them again. I'd like to try mozzarella next time or a smokey blend of cheese.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 1 quart shallow baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Halve the tomatoes then squeeze out and discard seeds.
- Place tomatoes cut side up in dish.
- Combine the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese in small bowl.
- Sprinkle over tomatoes and bake until soft, about 35-45 minutes.
- 1 point per serving (1 tomato half).