Recipe by Parrot Head Mama
From WW site.
Top Review by Bergy
This is a really tasty recipe. I used Japanese Eggplant grilled it on my Griddler for apprx. 6 minutes, then painted the top with the great sauce, closed the griddler and let it infuse the flavor. I made the sauce in the morning and let it meld the flvors together. Adefinite do again recipe
- 1 lb raw eggplant, sliced crosswise on the diagonal and into 1/2-inch thick pieces
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ginger, freshly grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat outdoor grill or broiler.
- Coat eggplant with cooking spray.
- Grill or broil eggplant, turning as needed, until lightly charred and tender (about 7-9 minutes).
- Whisk together soy sauce, lemon juice, vinegar, ginger, and garlic in small bowl until well blended.
- Drizzle over grilled eggplant and then sprinkle with scallions.
- Points/yield figured on 3/4 cup per serving.