1/1 Photo of Ww 0 Points Japanese Grilled Eggplant
Parrot Head Mama's Note:
From WW site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat outdoor grill or broiler.
- 2Coat eggplant with cooking spray.
- 3Grill or broil eggplant, turning as needed, until lightly charred and tender (about 7-9 minutes).
- 4Whisk together soy sauce, lemon juice, vinegar, ginger, and garlic in small bowl until well blended.
- 5Drizzle over grilled eggplant and then sprinkle with scallions.
- 6Points/yield figured on 3/4 cup per serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 0 Points Japanese Grilled Eggplant
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 303.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar