Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From WW site.
Make and share this Ww 0 Points Japanese Grilled Eggplant recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat outdoor grill or broiler.
- Coat eggplant with cooking spray.
- Grill or broil eggplant, turning as needed, until lightly charred and tender (about 7-9 minutes).
- Whisk together soy sauce, lemon juice, vinegar, ginger, and garlic in small bowl until well blended.
- Drizzle over grilled eggplant and then sprinkle with scallions.
- Points/yield figured on 3/4 cup per serving.
This is a really tasty recipe. I used Japanese Eggplant grilled it on my Griddler for apprx. 6 minutes, then painted the top with the great sauce, closed the griddler and let it infuse the flavor. I made the sauce in the morning and let it meld the flvors together. Adefinite do again recipe
Yes! A really good addition for summer meals with Asian flavors. Light, delicious, and filling, and I didn't even make it because it was low cal, which is a nice bonus. It made a nice side for a grilled flank steak with an Asian marinade (Grilled flank steak, mandarin style), and yakitori. I chose this recipe over similar ones because the flavors in the dressing were different; the others were too much like the steak marinade and chicken glaze. We had brown rice and bottled Kim Chee with the meal.
0 star rating