Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From WW site.
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 lb button mushroom, about 24
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 2 1⁄2 slices whole wheat bread, finely chopped into breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightl coat a jelly roll pan with cooking spray.
- Remove msuhroom stems from caps and finely chop them, reserving and setting aside caps.
- Heat oil in large skillet over high heat. Saute mushroom stems, onion, pepper and spainch until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat and stir in remaining ingredients until well-combined.
- Stuff each mushroom cap with 2 T. of filling mixture. Place mushrooms, stuffed sides up, on jellyroll pan.
- Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes and serve warm. Points figured for 2 mushroomss per serving.
I LOVE these. Was having guests over for drinks and appy's and wanted something I wouldn't feel guilty eating - found this and OMG they are awesome. I did add grated parmasion cheese before putting in the oven and while it may have added a point was well worth it. These are GREAT
This is good!! Think it may need some garlic (I need garlic in everything.) Made for Ragin Cajun in Cooking Photos.
Very good low calorie stuffed mushroom recipe. We like to serve them as a side dish with grilled chicken and a guilt free splurge. The nice thing is there is nothing to feel guilty about and they are so easy to make you can do it for any dinner.