Recipe by dageret
You can eat as much of this 0-point Weight Watchers cabbage soup as you like. It's so good for you.
Top Review by DanaJoy!
Very good recipe. I added some red pepper flakes and celery also. Another thing I changed was to saute the carrots and onions in a tablespoon of olive oil. Certain vitamins are fat soluble which means they need some fat for the body to absorb the nutrients. I never use fat free dressings on salad either but use low fat or just a little olive oil and some balsamic vinegar. When dieting, it is important to get all of the nutrients from foods. Thanks for the recipe.
- 709.77 ml nonfat beef broth (beef is the best) or 709.77 ml nonfat vegetable broth (beef is the best) or 709.77 ml nonfat chicken broth (beef is the best)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 14.79 ml tomato paste
- 473.18 ml chopped cabbage
- 1 yellow onion
- 118.29 ml chopped carrot
- 118.29 ml green beans
- 118.29 ml chopped zucchini
- 2.46 ml basil
- 2.46 ml oregano
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray pot with non stick cooking spray saute onions carrots and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Add broth, Tomato paste, cabbage, green beans, basil, oregano and Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Simmer for a about 5-10 minutes until all vegetables are tender then add the zucchini and simmer for another 5 or so minutes.
- I have tried different variations. Leaving out green beans. Adding chopped green onions in addition to the yellow onion.
- All very good. You can customize it a bit.