Another 0 point soup that is a bit different from the others. WW Magazine (March 2008)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1360.77 g can reduced-sodium chicken broth or 1360.77 g can vegetable broth
- 8 sprig parsley
- 3 slice lemon zest (3 inch)
- 2 scallions, trimmed an cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 sprig tarragon
- 1 inch cinnamon stick
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4.92 ml coriander seed
- 1.23 ml peppercorn (I use mixed colored peppercorns)
- 113.39 g sugar snap pea, trimmed and sliced on the diagnol
- 1.23 ml salt
- 29.58 ml chives, snipped
- 1In a large pot combine first 9 ingredients (broth - peppercorns) and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- 2Reduce heat and simmer, covered for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let soup stand for 5 minutes.
- 3Strain soup over a large saucepan or clean pot. Discard solids.
- 4Return soup to a boil and stir in peas and salt.
- 5Ladle into bowls and garnish with chives.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 0 Point Soup
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.1
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 167.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: