1/3 Photos of Ww 0 Point Favorite Vegetable Soup
This is my favorite Weight Watchers vegetable soup. I have been making it over and over again and I still love it! Edited to add that I now add some Tabasco sauce to the soup to give it a nice kick!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup diced onion
- 6 chicken bouillon cubes or 3 -4 teaspoons broth, seasoning mix
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 cups thinly sliced zucchini
- 2 cups thinly sliced carrots
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 3 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon Italian spices
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 1In a large nonstick saucepan, combine onion, broth mix and garlic; cook stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent.
- 2Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine; cover and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes.
- 3Add 4 cups water and bring to a boil. reduce heat to medium, cover, and cook until vegetables are soft, about 20 minutes.
- 4Using slotted spoon, remove about 2 cups of vegetables from saucepan and set aside.
- 5In blender, in a few batches, puree remaining soup, return pureed mixture to saucepan, add reserved vegetables and heat.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww 0 Point Favorite Vegetable Soup
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.3
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 752.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 3.1 g