Recipe by susie41
This is a very simple but wonderful salad that my Swiss grandmother used to make for me. I'm sure there are many more variations
- 1 ring smoked pork sausage
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 2 sliced tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- vinegar, and oil for dressing
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the sausage and gently mix with other ingredients taking care not to break too many of the eggs.
- Make a dressing with the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to taste.
- pour over salad and chill for 1/2 hour before serving.
- This is lovely just with crusty french bread.