Prep 40 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Serve with tortilla chips and beer!
- 3 fresh jalapeno peppers, remove seeds and chop
- 8 fresh serrano peppers, remove seeds and chop
- 2 bunches fresh cilantro, chop and use leaves avoiding most stems
- 6 green onions, chop
- 1 medium red onion, chop
- 8 ripe tomatoes, chop leaving seeds if you want
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 -2 ripe avocado, chop
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3⁄4 cup black beans, drained
- Combine all of the ingredients.
- Salt and add tobasco (or other hot sauce) to taste.
- Refrigerate and let it set for awhile.
- Overnight is best.