Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
A French classic wrapped up nice and cozy! Adapted from Wraps cookbook.
- 4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (if using regular salt, decrease the amount by 1/2)
- 1 cup sliced green beans (1-inch lengths)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (6 ounce) can solid white tuna, in spring water, drained
- 2 tablespoons black olives, pitted, chopped (Kalamata or Nicoise are good)
- 1⁄2 cup yellow bell pepper, chopped, seeds and ribs discarded (or use red or green pepper)
- 2 tablespoons red onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled goat cheese (or use feta)
- 2 flour tortillas (10-inch-11-inch)
- Mix the water and 1 teaspoons kosher salt in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Add the green beans and cook until the green beans turn bright green and are tender yet crisp, about 2-3 minutes. Drain the water and rinse the beans under cold water. Let drain completely and set aside.
- Mix the lemon juice, mustard, celery salt, and 1/8 teaspoons pepper in a small bowl, using a whisk or a fork. Gradually add the olive oil, continuing to whisk until fully incorporated.
- Combine the green beans, tuna, olives, bell pepper, onion, and tarragon in a medium bowl. Pour the vinaigrette over the salad mixture and gently toss to coat the veggies.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the tortillas and gently press into a circle in the center of the tortilla, leaving at least a 1" border around the edge. Divide the salad evenly among the tortillas and wrap. Enjoy immediately.