Recipe by KitchenManiac
This was full of flavour. The vegetables were still juicy, and it complimented the saltiness from the pork. Trust me, you won't be able to stop popping these babies in your mouth.
- 20 lean belly pork strips
- 21 stalks asparagus
- 300 g enoki mushrooms
- salt and pepper, mixed together
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash your vegetables well.
- Divide your enoki to 13 even bunches.
- Roll the pork belly evenly around each one of the 13 bunches of mushroom.
- Divide the asparagus into lots of 3 stalks.
- Roll the pork belly tightly around each bunch of asparagus.
- Heat your non stick pan till it is very hot.
- Place each 'package' on the frying pan.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the 'packages'.
- Keep turning it till it is well browned.
- Serve immediately.
- NOTE: Do not add oil to the pan. The pork has a bit of fat, so it is not necessary.
- Do not add too much salt and pepper, it could get too salty.