1/1 Photo of Wrapped Meatballs
This came from the coupon insert section in one of the many magazines I get each month. This would make a very easy, but crowd-pleasing appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (38 ounce) bag italian meatballs (use 1/2 the bag)
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 cups pasta sauce, for dipping
- 1Thaw meatballs. On an ungreased baking sheet, separate crescent rolls iinto 8 pieces. Cut each piece in half to form 2 narrow triangles.
- 2Place a meatball onto each crescent triangle; pull up corners of roll, wrapping the meatball.
- 3Bake at 375 degrees for 11-13 minutes.
- 4If desired, sprinkle cheese on wraps while still warm.
- 5Serve with pasta sauce for dipping.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wrapped Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.1
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 55.1 mg
- Sodium 1129.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 15.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: