Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This came from the coupon insert section in one of the many magazines I get each month. This would make a very easy, but crowd-pleasing appetizer.
- 1 (38 ounce) bagitalian meatballs (use 1/2 the bag)
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 cups pasta sauce, for dipping
- Thaw meatballs. On an ungreased baking sheet, separate crescent rolls iinto 8 pieces. Cut each piece in half to form 2 narrow triangles.
- Place a meatball onto each crescent triangle; pull up corners of roll, wrapping the meatball.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 11-13 minutes.
- If desired, sprinkle cheese on wraps while still warm.
- Serve with pasta sauce for dipping.
Ever look for a recipe after you made the dish? I used my own dough and wrapped the meatballs, but before posting a recipe, I did a search and this recipe is essentially the one I made but using refrigerated dough. The dish was a winner at a pot-luck dinner.