1/1 Photo of Wrapped Figs With Camembert
A nice appetizer for a romantic candlelit meal, alternatively can be scaled up for a formal dinner party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- 2Split open the figs and stuff each one with a piece of camembert.
- 3Wrap each fig with two slices of pancetta. Place on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 5-6 minute, or until the pancetta is golden and the cheese melted.
- 4Remove the figs from the oven and drizzle with a little port and balsamic vinegar.
- 5Sprinkle with thyme or basil leaves, to serve.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wrapped Figs With Camembert
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.2
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 20.4 mg
- Sodium 239.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: