1/3 Photos of Wrapped Chicken Breasts
This is another one of my favourite ways to dress up chicken breasts. The basic idea is in the recipe but I think there are so many variations you could try, depending on what's in your kitchen. A bit of fresh rosemary, instead of sage, might be nice or maybe another type of cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F or 190 degrees C.
- 2Use a knife to make a slit in the chicken breasts.
- 3Stuff 1/2 of the cheese, 1/2 garlic and 1/2 sage in the slit.
- 4Wrap 2 bacon strips around each breast.
- 5Put in a baking dish and drizzle olive oil over the meat.
- 6Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes and serve with your favourite side dishes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wrapped Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.8
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 108.8 mg
- Sodium 416.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 33.0 g