- 2 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 4 thin turkey slices
- 1⁄2-1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small tomatoes, diced
- black pepper, fresh-grated
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Saute green pepper, onion and garlic in Tbsp of olive oil in small skillet until the vegetables are tender.
- Spray a sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Lay two tortillas flat on sheet pan.
- Close to an edge, layer two slices of turkey, half of the shredded cheddar, green pepper/onion/garlic and diced tomato.
- Grind some fresh black pepper over ingredients.
- Roll up tortilla towards center, bring in sides and continue to fold in a envelope-like fashion. Make sure seem-side is down.
- Using knife, cut two slits in tops for steam to escape.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Bake for 15-20 min or until the outside is golden in color.
- Let rest for 5 min before cutting.
- I like to serve mine with a little cup of ranch dressing (or your choice), for dunking.