Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is something I came up with using things I had on hand in the fridge. Very good lunch or supper, when you have deli turkey (or leftover turkey) to use.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Saute green pepper, onion and garlic in Tbsp of olive oil in small skillet until the vegetables are tender.
- Spray a sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Lay two tortillas flat on sheet pan.
- Close to an edge, layer two slices of turkey, half of the shredded cheddar, green pepper/onion/garlic and diced tomato.
- Grind some fresh black pepper over ingredients.
- Roll up tortilla towards center, bring in sides and continue to fold in a envelope-like fashion. Make sure seem-side is down.
- Using knife, cut two slits in tops for steam to escape.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Bake for 15-20 min or until the outside is golden in color.
- Let rest for 5 min before cutting.
- I like to serve mine with a little cup of ranch dressing (or your choice), for dunking.
We really did enjoy this sandwich. Very quick to make. Thanks for posting.
Very good and interesting sandwiches which we enjoyed for an easy supper. These are so easy to double or triple and I think will be great meal for watching tv or videos. Thanks for sharing!