Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From Better Homes and Gardens.
- 3 (21 inch) flour tortillas
- 147.41 g cartonboursin spreadable cheese with garlic and herbs
- 12 large fresh basil leaves
- 99.22 g jar roasted sweet red peppers, cut into 1/4-inch wide strips
- 113.39 g thinly sliced turkey or 113.39 g roast beef
- 14.79 ml mayonnaise
- Spread eash tortilla with 1/3 of the Boursin cheese.
- Add a layer of the large basil leaves to cover the cheese.
- Divide the roasted red pepper strips between the tortillas over the basil leaves, about 1-2 inches apart.
- Top with meat slices.
- Spread each with a tsp of the mayonnaise.
- Roll up the tortillas tightly, into a spiral, enclosing the filling.
- Wrap each in plastic wrap and chill the rolls for at leat 2 hours to blend the flavors.
- To serve, remove the rolls from the refrigerator and take the plastic wrap off of each roll.
- Cut each roll into 1-inch slices.