Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From Better Homes and Gardens.
Make and share this Wrap and Roll Basil Pinwheels recipe from Food.com.
- Spread eash tortilla with 1/3 of the Boursin cheese.
- Add a layer of the large basil leaves to cover the cheese.
- Divide the roasted red pepper strips between the tortillas over the basil leaves, about 1-2 inches apart.
- Top with meat slices.
- Spread each with a tsp of the mayonnaise.
- Roll up the tortillas tightly, into a spiral, enclosing the filling.
- Wrap each in plastic wrap and chill the rolls for at leat 2 hours to blend the flavors.
- To serve, remove the rolls from the refrigerator and take the plastic wrap off of each roll.
- Cut each roll into 1-inch slices.