Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From Better Homes and Gardens.
- 3 (7 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (5 1/4 ounce) cartonboursin spreadable cheese with garlic and herbs
- 12 large fresh basil leaves
- 0.5 (7 ounce) jar roasted sweet red peppers, cut into 1/4-inch wide strips
- 4 ounces thinly sliced turkey or 4 ounces roast beef
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Spread eash tortilla with 1/3 of the Boursin cheese.
- Add a layer of the large basil leaves to cover the cheese.
- Divide the roasted red pepper strips between the tortillas over the basil leaves, about 1-2 inches apart.
- Top with meat slices.
- Spread each with a tsp of the mayonnaise.
- Roll up the tortillas tightly, into a spiral, enclosing the filling.
- Wrap each in plastic wrap and chill the rolls for at leat 2 hours to blend the flavors.
- To serve, remove the rolls from the refrigerator and take the plastic wrap off of each roll.
- Cut each roll into 1-inch slices.