2 hrs 10 mins
From Better Homes and Gardens.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread eash tortilla with 1/3 of the Boursin cheese.
- 2Add a layer of the large basil leaves to cover the cheese.
- 3Divide the roasted red pepper strips between the tortillas over the basil leaves, about 1-2 inches apart.
- 4Top with meat slices.
- 5Spread each with a tsp of the mayonnaise.
- 6Roll up the tortillas tightly, into a spiral, enclosing the filling.
- 7Wrap each in plastic wrap and chill the rolls for at leat 2 hours to blend the flavors.
- 8To serve, remove the rolls from the refrigerator and take the plastic wrap off of each roll.
- 9Cut each roll into 1-inch slices.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wrap and Roll Basil Pinwheels
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.8
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 93.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
spreadable cheese with garlic and herbs