Wrap and Roll Basil Pinwheels
- Spread each tortilla with 1/3 of the Boursin cheese.
- Add a layer of fresh basil leaves to cover cheese.
- Divide roasted red sweet pepper strips among the tortillas, arranging pepper strips over basil leaves 1-2 inches apart; top with meat slices.
- Spread 1 teaspoon mayonnaise over meat; sprinkle with salt/pepper, if desired.
- Roll up tortillas tightly; wrap each roll in plastic wrap; chill for 2-4 hours to blend flavors.
- To serve: remove plastic wrap; cut each roll into 1-inch slices, cut on the diagonal.
- If desired, skewer each tortilla slice on a decorative skewer or pick.
- Garnish with additional basil leaves.